It contains the detailed and updated information on the Invited Lectures organized by MAIDROC Laboratory in the past and those planned for the future.
- Invited Lecture on “Transition to Low-GWP Refrigerants: Options and Tradeoffs” by Dr. Piotr A. Domanski on April 1, 2016 (Friday)
- Invited Lecture on “Multiphase Flow CFD in Marine Applications” by Professor Robert Kunz on on February 19, 2016 (Friday)
- Invited Lecture on “IOSO – Robust Multiobjective Design Optimization” by Professor Igor N. Egorov on February 18, 2016 (THURSDAY)
- Invited Lecture on “Reshaping the Thermal Transport Processes Program: NSF News and Updates” by Professor José L. Lage on February 12, 2016 (Friday)
- Invited Lecture on “COMPUTATIONAL MATERIALS DESIGN CHALLENGES FOR METALLIC MATERIALS” by Professor David L. McDowell on January 29, 2016 (FRIDAY)
- MAIDROC (22)