MAIDROC Laboratory Presents an Invited Lecture on
Optimization in industry using commercial optimization tool modeFRONTIER;new algorithms, aspects and issues
Sumeet Parashar, Ph.D.
Manager, ESTECO North America Team
Date: March 6, 2014 (THURSDAY)
Time: 11:00 A.M. – 12:15 P.M.
Map: http://campusmaps.fiu.edu/ (Other campuses/ – Engineering Center)
- Overview of commercial optimization tool modeFRONTIER
- Overview of Industrial applications of DOE,optimization, approximations models and data analysis
- New optimization algorithms
- Various aspects of real world applications of DOE/optimization techniques in design process
- Some open research questions
Brief Vitae of the Invited Speaker:
Sumeet Parashar received his MS and PhD from State University of New York at Buffalo, NY in 2007 in the area of Multi-Disciplinary Multi-Objective Optimization Algorithms. He has been with ESTECO since 2007 and is currently working as Manager of Technical Services and team at ESTECO North America. He is primarily responsible for supporting North American and Indian customers of modeFRONTIER with their applications, training, support and projects and managing ESTECO’s technical team in North America and India.
He is also performing research on new applications, algorithms and software features for future product development.